Lloyd Ansermoz 07900 606070
Val Edwards 01543 480088
Jeannette White 01543 480066
The current building is the third church on the site. The first and ancient church was replaced in 1711 by a building in the neo-classical style. Within a century this had fallen into a bad state of repair and it was replaced in 1883 by the present church. This was designed by John Oldrid Scott, the younger son of Sir George Gilbert Scott, one of the leaders of the Gothic Revival Movement. It was built at the expense of James Chadwick of Hints Hall, who also paid for the vicarage and endowed Hints as a separate parish from that of Weeford, of which it had hitherto been a part.
Read more here: Hints Church Information Leaflet 2017